Head Coaches (Part-Time)
Per Team Commitment: 2-3 hours (Practice) one midweek evening and 2 hours Sunday’s for games.
- Played Soccer at a High Level
- Coaching licenses preferred
- Good Verbal and Written
- Communication Skills
- A passion for soccer and developing youth soccer
Can coach multiple teams (3 Max)
Director – Private Lessons and Small Groups
Experience in creating and running private and small group lessons.
The ideal candidate will have a vision to grow the division, modernize the signup process, ability to create a coaching program for our coaches to follow and a plan for educating them on how to deliver effective private lessons.
Soccer Business Operations Manager
Responsible for the Day-To-Day management of BES Soccer Club; Operations, Staff, Strategic Growth and deployment of resources towards the organizations consistent achievement of its mission and financial objectives.
Operations Manger responsibilities of all BES Operations including:
- Recreation and Competitive Club Teams
Salary: Negotiable based upon experience
Interested Applicants should send the following application materials to Carl Ashley.
- Subject Line with position title
- Detailed Resume documenting all relevant experience, education and skills
- Cover Letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position
- 3 Professional References available to be contacted at a later date