- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Sports Business Management – 2010
- FA Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football
- FA Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football
- USSF National D Licence
- USSF National C License
- Safe Sport Certified (up to date 2020)
- Coaches Guide to Youth Soccer Injury Certified (up to date 2020)
- CPR Certified (Up to Date 2020)
- Brazilian Soccer Schools, Coach – 2009-2010
- Challenger Sports, Soccer Coach -2010-2012
- Challenger Sports Club Trainer (CCT) for Windham Soccer Association
- Director of Seacoast United Storm (SUSC) 2012-2018
- Become Elite Soccer – Specializing in Private/ Small Group lessons – Owner/Founder
- Drive Custom Fit Personal Trainer / Group Class Instructor 2019- Present
- Physical Education Teacher 2019-Present
- Carl played football to a high standard from an early age. He captained Bury FC School of Excellence from the age of 9 until he was 11 years old.
- He was then scouted by Blackburn Rovers Academy (then English Premier League Champions) where he was a contracted player for four years from under 11’s to under 15’s.
- He then moved to Oldham Athletic Under 16’s. Since leaving the professional set up he played in the Manchester Premier League and Leeds Beckett University in the semi-professional North East Counties league where he played in the world-famous FA Cup.
- In 2010 Carl played in the televised Futsal FA Cup at Sheffield Arena and in the same year he played in a warm up game for the Men’s England International team.
Claim to Fame
- Carl once scored a hat trick in a School Boy Cup Final with all three of his goals assisted by current England National team Captain and Atletico Madrid starting right back, Kieran Trippier
- Carl’s University Coach was Graham Potter who is the current Premier League Manager for Brighton and Hove Albion